Over the last decade, India has become one of the world’s most attractive investment destinations and will continue to be so in the future. Although there have been continuous efforts to ease the doing of business in India and to simplify the laws, there still exist few antiquated and complex laws which need careful reading and local knowledge in order to ensure compliance of the same. The importance of regulatory assessment plays a key role whilst structuring any transaction. The everchanging landscape of the legislation system in our country deems it necessary for corporates to keep themselves updated with all the essential compliances for their smooth functioning. Our team has extensive knowledge of the local/state/central regulations ranging from employment laws, to exchange control regulations to industry-specific compliances and keeps itself abreast with all the latest changes that are made to ensure that our clients adhere to these requirements.
Our law firm is also involved in providing regulatory compliance advisory/regulatory approvals and representations services and assists in drafting, making applications, representing clients and liaising the approvals process with several regulatory authorities in India, including National Company Law Tribunal (“NCLT”), Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”), Securities Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”), Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Companies, Regional Directors, etc.
Our Range of Legal Services:
- Advising client on the compliance/regulatory approvals as per the needs of their business.
- Representation of Clients before the RBI, SEBI, Ministries of Corporate Affairs, etc.
- Drafting of agreements and applications for procurement of licenses.
Why are we considered One Stop Solution?
- Our team of experts offer guidance at every step of the process of drafting or representation and ensure that the Client is provided with effective services.
- Our team is fully equipped with resources to understand the Client’s business needs and therefore assist them to fulfil their obligations in accordance with their objectives.