The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 has overhauled the existing framework dealing with insolvency of corporate, individuals, partnership firms and other entities. With the emergence of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, there is a tremendous reform in the bankruptcy and insolvency process in India. The processes which took ages to conclude insolvency / bankruptcy, are now simplified and expedited, ensuring fair negotiations between debtor and creditor.
The firm with its diverse and substantial expertise in the field and it regularly advises companies and individuals on a wide range of bankruptcy and insolvency related matters pertaining to applications as financial creditor/operational creditor/corporate debtor and keeps itself abreast with recent developments in the Code on a regular basis,
The team of this practice area is a specific amalgam of expertise having experience in insolvency laws. Our team has members who are registered as insolvency professionals under the Code and provide legal advice and services for all aspects of the insolvency law. Our Insolvency & Bankruptcy Team, plays a vital role in providing appropriate support for Corporate as well as Individual insolvency and bankruptcy procedures and provide sustenance for creditors / debtors during troubled debt recovery in various areas of business.
Our range of legal services includes:
- Consultancy Services on Insolvency and Bankruptcy to Debtors, Creditors and other Insolvency Professionals;
- Performing such roles and responsibilities as Interim Resolution Professional and Resolution Professional as has been laid down in the Code;
- Co-ordination with the Information Utilities as and when required and with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
- Assistance in extension of period of Corporate Insolvency Process beyond 180 days;
- Assisting in Fast Track Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process;
- Appearance before the Tribunal – Adjudicating Authority.
- Assistance in strategic decision making in a counterparty insolvency process.
Why are we considered as One-Stop Solution:
- Our team comprises of various members with expert knowledge in various fields enabling the firm to provide holistic services and effective guidance.
- We provide end to end services to our clients who include both creditors and corporate debtors and assist them in the step-by-step process of the insolvency procedure.
- A team of lawyers with their expertise in litigation are always available to appear before the Hon’ble Courts and NCLT to represent clients in need of assistance.