Cross border business set-up is an important step and entering into a new business territory requires an understanding of its regulatory framework and cultural environment. Our law firm specializes in setting up a business in India / providing India entry services to Foreign Investors and regularly advises foreign investors on Foreign Direct Investment structuring and compliance.
We help foreign Investors/ international companies realize their business objectives in India by sharing our knowledge of Indian business practices and rules.
Our range of legal services:
- Advising on business structure keeping in view tax planning / Foreign Direct Investment Regulations.
- Advising on Indian Regulatory Environment including pre-set up approvals.
- Assisting information of a business entity.
- Obtaining regulatory licenses and approval.
- Assisting the company on other matters until it goes live
- Ongoing regulatory and statutory compliance support.
A Swedish company engaged in the business of renewable energy approached Samisti Legal to set up business entity in India. Samisti assisted the foreign entity right from the stage of structuring of the business entity until incorporation of the entity. Samisti also assisted the foreign entity in obtainment of all the licenses as required for the conduct of business post incorporation of the entity. We had also provided our services for review of contracts required by the Indian entity in the course of running its business operations.
‘As a foreigner doing business in India it is vital to be surrounded with people you trust and that things are done even when you are not around all the time. Prashant has great knowledge in the field of corporate laws and is proactive in serving me and my organisation with what we do not know we need and returns answers on questions in a quick and precise manner’.