General Corporate and Commercial Laws Advisory / Commercial Contracts
Our advocates and legal advisors advise on numerous commercial transactions, review commercials contracts / agreements and are involved in drafting of all kinds of Commercial Agreements / commercial contracts , Incubation and Founders Agreements, Share Subscription & Shareholders Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Investment agreements for investment by high net worth individuals in corporate.
We regularly provide general corporate advisory, transaction advisory, securities law advisory and resolve critical issues that arise in the normal course of business. We also assist listed companies with corporate governance and other reporting requirements to be filed with various Stock Exchanges, Securities and Exchange Board of India and other regulatory authorities.
Most growing businesses have to inevitably consider fund raising from investors. These transactions are often complex and require careful consideration. Under Transaction Advisory, our team of advocates and legal advisors gear up the companies and make them ready for attracting the investments. Our legal services include general corporate advisory and transaction advisory which help the clients to maximize value throughout the transaction process and provide them with best legal assistance.
We apply the same framework of our investor legal services and enable sellers to identify and address potential areas of concern from an investor’s perspective prior to the investor’s due diligence process. In nutshell and as part of legal assistance, we handhold the Company from structuring a transaction to entering into definitive agreements and assist till the closing of a transaction.
Services Offered at Phase -1:
- Advise on a suitable business structure for attracting the Investment.
- Advise on legal and regulatory implications concerning the Investment.
- Conduct of legal due diligence and submission of report.
- Advising on the action plan for the findings in the legal due diligence process.
- Apprising the management on the general requirements of the Investor and the status of a company on those requirements as on date.
- Advising on the gaps in the material contracts of the Company and action plan for fixing them.
- Other required legal assistance.
Services Offered at Phase -2:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing documents (including share subscription agreement, share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, employment agreement etc.) related to the investment, including structuring of and negotiating promoters and company’s rights.
- Advising and imparting legal assistance with regard to condition precedent and closing formalities.
- Providing legal opinions and advisory on crucial issues.
- Obtaining regulatory approval such as FIPB, DIPP, RBI, etc., as and when required.
- Other required Transaction Advisory.