Our real estate practice is led by a team of committed professionals. Our team has been providing advisory services on various queries pertaining to the real estate sector. The firm’s lawyers have tremendous expertise in drafting and review of various real estate transaction documents.
The lawyers in the firm assist clients on title verification, due diligence and provide advisory services on various aspects of real estate sector including leasing, stamping and registration of documents. We draft and negotiate various kinds of agreements and contracts related to real estate.
Our services include the following:
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating transaction documents including development agreements, agreement to sell, sale deeds, lease deeds, sub-lease agreements, trust deeds, settlement deeds, partition deed, power of attorney, leave and license agreements, land purchase agreement, pre-emptive right agreement, pledge and hypothecation agreements etc.
- Advising on stamping requirements and registration of documents.
- Due diligence of property documentation, change in ownership documents and conducting physical verification of the records for the purpose of ascertaining the ownership of the property.The due diligence inter alia comprises of the following:
- Review of the title documents and physical verification of the land/revenue records at the revenue authority for an appropriate period to ascertain flow of title and vesting of ownership in the current owners
- To verify registration of the title deeds in order to ascertain the creation of any registered encumbrance and / or mortgage on the lands.
- Ascertainment of restrictions, if any, with regard to the ownership, occupancy rights, transferability of land holdings etc., as per the applicable local laws;
- Such further enquiries/verification as may emerge during the course of the diligence.
- Preparation of the Title Verification Report.
- Legal Advisory and issuance of legal opinion on all real estate related matters.